Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things I have been up to!

Lila at the Great lakes Aquarium. She likes the fishes.
The new Landscaping that I did at Pete's house. Only took me one week of hard sweating labor, sifting sand for hours, washing rocks for two days and having every muscle in my body ache. I still love it.
Here is the Birthday Flowers that Pete got me. I love them. I felt they would be a perfect object to photograph with my new Canon 30D (partially used) camera and Brand new 24-70mm zoom Lens. Pete gave me the camera too... Im going to pay him for the body of the camera. The Lens was my graduation/ birthday gift. Love him.

And Mason. I was so happy that Sara was able to come up for my birthday and hang out for the week. I got to love on Lila and Mason. Gave them lots of kisses. I cant wait to see my nephews.

No comments: